As an author, your website is your number one selling tool. It is your home-base where you have all your critical information (author bio, social media links, book information and marketplace links) and needs to be a reflection of who you are as an author. It also needs to be easy navigable, beautiful and up-to-date. This can be a lot to manage and take valuable time away from your writing- let us help!
Whether you in the need of an author website, or you have one but need help tying it beautifully together- we can help! If you’re in need of just a simple author logo and basic landing page or looking for the full she-bang- we can help!
I offer free individualized quotes based on your needs and requests, so if you are ready to invest in the most important selling tool you can have in your arsenal, send me an email to get started!
With the purchase of a website, you will be getting a fully customized and uniquely designed website utilizing the WordPress platform, Genesis framework and Beaver Builder plug-in, which allows for an easy-to-use website that is 100% uniquely yours and responsive, meaning it can also be seen on devices like cell phones and tablets!
- A website homepage with your logo, menu bar, a mailing-list sign-up, and a feature of your books
- Individual pages for your book's series and individual books, with buy links and descriptions
- Social media integration (FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
- Mailing list integration
- Custom graphics, including a unique Favicon
- Blog set-up
I also provide a 1 hour sit-down with you over the phone or video chat to walk you through how to use your website. And, for those looking for a more hands-off experience, I also offer monthly maintenance and additional billable hours!
ADDITIONAL WEBSITE DESIGN SERVICES
I proudly aim to make each website I design as user-friendly and easy to manage as possible. That being said, as an author it can take quite a bit of time out of your already busy schedule to maintain, update and back-up your website.
For a low monthly cost, I am able to provide those additional services, such as:
- Making sure your core WordPress theme is up-to-date each week
- Ensuring your plug-ins are all working and up-to-date each week
- Updating and backing up your website to a secure Dropbox weekly
- Updating your website with new releases, updated author bio, formatting blog posts- up to 2 hours a month of extra website maintenance (I bill additional hours, if needed, at $40/hour)
The investment for me to take these concerns off your hands is just $55/month or $600/year if paid in one installment.
Questions? Shoot me an email!
Click on the different images below to view some of the clients I have worked with in creating their dream author websites.
I am always happy to speak with you regarding an estimate for your web-design project. For those interested in a new website design, the starting investment is $800.
If you are looking for upgrades or to enhance your current website, please reach out and I will be happy to discuss more in-depth with you!